Export and Service Centre (ESC) was created in August 2008.The objective of the ESC activities is step-by-step organization of service and warranty maintenance system for the enterprise's range of products being manufactured for marine engineering and assuring the following:
- high-quality warranty maintenance of the enterprise's range of products, installed aboard the marine engineering;
- high-quality service maintenance of the enterprise's range of products, their upkeep in the process of operation;
- optimization and enhancement of economic efficiency of the enterprise in the field of post warranty maintenance.
Warranty maintenance is performed as per the scope and terms specified in the contractual documents. Service maintenance is performed after completion of warranty on the contract basis.
While implementing the integrated approach to service maintenance organization, the ESC renders the entire range of services in the framework of ensuring operation, author’s and technical supervision:
- organization and execution of warranty repair;
- organization of technical and procedural assistance in rectification of defects;
- development and supply of repair technical documentation;
- organization of articles repair and modernization;
- technical supervision of repair;
- supply of spare parts, units, training aids and auxiliary articles;
- supply of technical facilities control systems (TFCS);
- test-bench trials;
- establishing specialized areas at ships’ basing site.
Availability of the entire set of design, technological and repair documentation, the qualified research, technical and production personnel, the technological potential of the concern and availability of the regional offices makes it possible to ensure high-quality warranty and service maintenance of the devices and the systems of the nomenclature of the Concern throughout their entire lifecycle.
Now the Concern is actively developing the external economic activities in the sphere of the proprietary maintenance and seeking expansion of this sector on the territory of the foreign countries.
Export and Service Centre Centre ( PDF | 4.06 Mb | Download )
The Export and Service Centre, when performing its functions, actively cooperates with the enterprises which constitute the Concern Avrora Scientific and Production Association JSC and with the Russian-Indian joint ventures:
- «Rosoboronservice (India)»
- «Avrora (India) Marine Systems Pvt. Ltd.»
- Varyag Plant JSC
- Neptun Plant JSC
- SUIP JSC