The "Palladij-M" control system
The "Palladij-M" system is distinctive of the existing control systems of "Palladij-E", "Palladij-U' and "Palladij-R" type due to the possibility of its integration into an integrated automated system which controls maneuvering, technical facilities of a ship, its electro-technical systems and main propulsion plant. At the same time, due to implementation of "Palladij-M modernization reserve, it is possible to perform additions functions, as against the standard ones, being performed by the other “Palladij" type systems, for example:
- organization of an automated workstation of a chief mechanical engineer with representation of information about control processes, condition of technical facilities and systems, recommendations on control;
- starting, stoppage and changing rpm of diesels;
- cranking of diesels by means of a shaft turning mechanism or compressed air;
- automatic stoppage of a diesel in case of:
- oil pressure drop;
- lowering of diesel rpm beyond a minimal stable level;
- sinkage of a submarine down to a depth which exceeds a permited one;
- closing of a gas pressure flap of diesel underwater operation.
- implementation of the algorithms of ship hydraulic system and working hydraulic system control;
- signaling of surpassing the level and salinity in a water cooling system of storage batteries, exceeding of H2 and O2 concentration in a battery pit (in the local control post of the first and third compartments);
- acquisition, processing and representation of information on a computing control complex;
- continuous monitoring of the system and technical facilities;
- training mode of operation at a naval base for training of an operator;
- visual representation on the monitor screen of operation documents in the predetermined volumes (by a separate order).
Control system for general Ship facilities of the "Varshavyanka" type diesel submarines
The "Palladij"-type system-("Palladij-M") is designed for automatic and remote automated control of general purpose ship systems and auxiliary equipment of diesel-generators of the 877EKM and 636 project submarines.
- sprinkling of spare torpedoes;
- retractable devices;
- tire smothering;
- air supply to diesels;
- gas bleeder;
- cooling of diesels and auxiliary equipment;
The "Palladij-M" system is created on the basis of new components with implementation of up-to-date computer aids for replacement of the similar control systems of "Palladij-E", "Palladij-U" and "Palladij-R" type within the limits of mass, overall dimensions, power consumption and the volume of functional tasks of the above mentioned systems.
The main principles of modernization of the control system:
- retention of all the functions, being performed at present time by the existing systems;
- retention of organizational and functional structure of control systems on board a ship;
- location of the equipment of modernized control systems at the standard places of existing devices;
- retention of existing main cable connections;
- possibility of installation of modernized systems both during the period of construction and during repair of a diesel submarine;
- presence in the system of a computing and control complex and display central control console.