The "Palladij-M" control system
The "Palladij-M" system is distinctive of the existing control systems of "Palladij-E", "Palladij-U' and "Palladij-R" type due to the possibility of its integration into an integrated automated system which controls maneuvering, technical facilities of a ship, its electro-technical systems and main propulsion plant. At the same time, due to implementation of "Palladij-M modernization reserve, it is possible to perform additions functions, as against the standard ones, being performed by the other “Palladij" type systems, for example:
- organization of an automated workstation of a chief mechanical engineer with representation of information about control processes, condition of technical facilities and systems, recommendations on control;
- starting, stoppage and changing rpm of diesels;
- cranking of diesels by means of a shaft turning mechanism or compressed air;
- automatic stoppage of a diesel in case of:
- oil pressure drop;
- lowering of diesel rpm beyond a minimal stable level;
- sinkage of a submarine down to a depth which exceeds a permited one;
- closing of a gas pressure flap of diesel underwater operation.
- implementation of the algorithms of ship hydraulic system and working hydraulic system control;
- signaling of surpassing the level and salinity in a water cooling system of storage batteries, exceeding of H2 and O2 concentration in a battery pit (in the local control post of the first and third compartments);
- acquisition, processing and representation of information on a computing control complex;
- continuous monitoring of the system and technical facilities;
- training mode of operation at a naval base for training of an operator;
- visual representation on the monitor screen of operation documents in the predetermined volumes (by a separate order).
Control system for general Ship facilities of the "Varshavyanka" type diesel submarines
The "Palladij"-type system-("Palladij-M") is designed for automatic and remote automated control of general purpose ship systems and auxiliary equipment of diesel-generators of the 877EKM and 636 project submarines.
- sprinkling of spare torpedoes;
- retractable devices;
- tire smothering;
- air supply to diesels;
- gas bleeder;
- cooling of diesels and auxiliary equipment;
The "Palladij-M" system is created on the basis of new components with implementation of up-to-date computer aids for replacement of the similar control systems of "Palladij-E", "Palladij-U" and "Palladij-R" type within the limits of mass, overall dimensions, power consumption and the volume of functional tasks of the above mentioned systems.
The main principles of modernization of the control system:
- retention of all the functions, being performed at present time by the existing systems;
- retention of organizational and functional structure of control systems on board a ship;
- location of the equipment of modernized control systems at the standard places of existing devices;
- retention of existing main cable connections;
- possibility of installation of modernized systems both during the period of construction and during repair of a diesel submarine;
- presence in the system of a computing and control complex and display central control console.
The "Pirit-M" control system
The "Pirit" type system ("Pirit-M") is designed to control a three-dimensional motion of a diesel submarine in surface and submerged condition.
Motion control system of a diesel submarine
The "Pirit" type system ("Pirit-M") is designed to control a three-dimensional motion of a diesel submarine in surface and submerged condition. To control a three-dimensional position the system interacts with:
- hydraulic steering gears of a vertical rudder, a horizontal aft rudder and a horizontal middle fin;
- an integrated navigation system;
- a combat information and control system;
- an integrated ship management system.
The system implements the control of a vertical rudder, a horizontal aft rudder and a horizontal middle fin in remote and automatic modes from a central control console; remote control of a vertical rudder from a device, placed in a rudder house; emergency remote control of a vertical rudder and a horizontal aft rudder in a switched on/off mode, as well as local manual control of a horizontal aft rudder and vertical rudder through the handles of electrohydraulic devices when the systems is de-energized.
The "Pirit-M" system allows to simplify considerably the tasks of repair and overhaul works on control systems of technical facilities during medium repairs of the 877EKM objects, as well as the tasks of completing with equipment the control systems of the new 636 objects.
The system provides for control of a three-dimensional motion of a diesel submarine by one operator in all the operating conditions and emergency situations and in all the ranges of changing motion parameters.
Functions of the system
- remote and automatic course control in surface, periscope-depth and submerged positions;
- remote and automatic diving depth control in periscope-depth and submerged positions;
- automatic trim control in a submerged position;
- combined automatic depth and course control in periscope-depth and submerged positions;
- calculation and representation of predicted depth and course values on video-monitors;
- automatic detection of emergency changes in diving depth (sinkage and surfacing) in cases, when they are caused by errors in control, failures in operating modes of control;
- automatic detection of horizontal aft rudder;
- generation of information about trim and list angles of a diesel submarine;
- implementation of an onboard trainer mode;
- representation of the information about predetermined, current and predicted values of diving depth and course on video-monitors.
KADK system is intended for generation and indication of static list and trim angles of a submarine in a submerged position.
Representation of data about list and trim angles is implemented by means of remote K2M devices (one device for each parameter). K2M devices can be installed independently, and they can also be built into control consoles of other systems. Data is transmitted through RS-485 channel.
The system provides:
- generation of static list angle value of a submarine with accuracy of 0,5°;
- generation of static trim angle value with the following accuracy:
- -0,5° within the range from 40° to 10°;
- -0,1° within the range from -10° to +10°